Academic Degree: Master of Arts in Sociology (MA)
Research interests: corporate sociology, cultural anthropology, entrepreneurship, business ethics.
Courses: management and sociology
- Anna Pawłowska, Agnieszka Kacprzak, Adam Strzelecki, 2010, To be or not to be... an Entrepreneur? The Analysis of Polish Students’ Entrepreneurial Predispositions, TIBE Transformations in Business and Economics, Vol. 9, No 1 (19), p.124-144., keywords: entrepreneurship, unemployment, management education
- Adam Strzelecki, 2010, Management Styles and Corporate Culture. (in:) Kugiel M. (edit.) Zarządzanie, p.80-107, Warsaw: WSP. Keywords: managerial roles, management styles, corporate culture.
- Anna Pawłowska, Agnieszka Kacprzak, Adam Strzelecki, 2006, Postmodern Consumption Patterns in Polish Entrepreneurs' Behaviour, TIBE Transformations in Business and Economics, Vol.5 No1(9), p.81-100., Keywords: entrepreneurial attitudes, entrepreneurship, postmodern consumption patterns,
- Adam Strzelecki, 2006, Management Ethics and its Role in Contemporary Management. (in:) Harasim W. (edit.) Development Trends in Human Resources Management, p.18-34, Warsaw: WSP., Keywords: management ethics, CSR, morality in business
- Adam Strzelecki, 2005, Ethics in Vogue. Contemporary ethical reflexion in business and the phenomenon of its popularity. Studia i Materiały, 1/2005(1), p.21-27., Keywords: management ethics, CSR, morality in business